DONATING Adorama 8 1/2x11 light box color corrected

what is it for? Viewing negatives or slides?

mostly. ive heard a few people say they use it for small product photography, but I have not seen any of the results.
possibly tracing as well.
im sure a clever person could think of something.

I have a large light box that's built into a work desk. I used to use it when I did calligraphy for a kinda-sorta living. :D I could put my paper with the guidelines down first, then the paper I was going to do calligraphy on. That allowed me to keep my lines straight as I worked without having to draw them onto the final paper and then try to erase them without smearing the calligraphy ink.

I think i will try and wrap this one up today. no new interest in a while.
last chance for any stragglers that want in on some light box action.

Yup. Hopefully theres still at least one film user left that needs one of these things. Probably not though. I hear film is dead.

:sexywink:

I think i will try and wrap this one up today. no new interest in a while.
last chance for any stragglers that want in on some light box action.

What's a light box?

as usual, its hard to decide between good people, but it has to go to someone.
tevo will be the lucky recipient of the magical light box/disco floor/x-ray viewer
partly because hes a respected(?) contributor to the forum, partly because he will use it for film work, but mostly because he winked at me.
PM me the info tevo and ill get it out. im on shift tomorrow, so maybe friday or saturday.
hopefully this will help your film viewing a bit. gratz!

tevo will be the lucky recipient of the magical light box/disco floor/x-ray viewer
partly because hes a respected(?) contributor to the forum, partly because he will use it for film work, but mostly because he winked at me.
PM me the info tevo and ill get it out. im on shift tomorrow, so maybe friday or saturday.

Its called the sexy wink for a reason, quite seductive :sexywink:
Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!

And it worked! I was smitten!
Also, i liked the idea of it getting used for film.

I can think of no better judging criteria than that. Especially that wink--how could you have made any other choice once he "winked" at you like that?!? :lmao:

Congrats, tevo! And kudos again to our TPF Grand Benefactor and his wife!

Thank you very much!

And it worked! I was smitten!
Also, i liked the idea of it getting used for film.

It will go very nicely with the Epson scanner I'm hopefully picking up this week :)

I can think of no better judging criteria than that. Especially that wink--how could you have made any other choice once he "winked" at you like that?!? :lmao:

Congrats, tevo! And kudos again to our TPF Grand Benefactor and his wife!

Thanks much! And yes, many thanks to pix for his generous contributions.

magical disco lightbox is in the mail Tevo.
USPS Guesstimate ETA is Monday-ish.
enjoy! let us know if you like using it.

magical disco lightbox is in the mail Tevo.
USPS Guesstimate ETA is Monday-ish.
enjoy! let us know if you like using it.

Neat! Thanks again man. I will definitely post pictures when it arrives.

Arrived and works perfectly! So much easier to view my negs now. Thanks again pix!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back