I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still wading through leftover gear and deciding what to sell, what to donate, and what will be kept and used with the Fuji kit.
I don't imagine that we will have a need for multiple camera bags anytime soon, so our Olive Tenba Messenger bag seemed like a good offering. (the wife wanted to keep the orange bag)

its a pretty typical setup for anyone familiar with messenger style bags. this one is in near mint condition with tons of partitionable (or maybe even resectionable) space and lots of pockets. you could even call it...Pockets Galore.

to qualify for this donation, you must meet the following criteria.
1: be a reasonably active forum member as determined by me and the wife.
2: have some camera gear with nothing to carry it around in.
(alternately, a smaller bag with no room left will suffice)
3: Post a picture of your gear in this thread.
4: say something nice about our dummy dog, Zipper.

as usual, shipping is on us within the Continental US.

DSC_0490.jpg

DSC_0491.jpg

DSC_0493.jpg

The Wife is implementing a new idea for this donation, officially on trial status...
If you would like to participate in this donation, but live outside the US, use Postage Price Calculator
to calculate shipping from my zip code (32726 in Eustis, Florida) to wherever you are.
If you are willing to cover the shipping, minus the $20 we would have spent shipping in a large flat rate box in the US, then
you can be considered for the donation. (you would need PayPal to send me the shipping balance)

you will have to weigh the balance of the shipping cost against what you could just buy the bag for where you live, but if its still a good deal for you, feel free to put your name in the donation hat.

This man should be made Outstanding Member Of The Year!!! I don't think there is even this award, but there should be and he should get it!!!:1219:

I will throw my hat in the ring, why not.:)

First of all, I bet that is the sweetest dog in the world, I can see it in her eyes. Dogs with that look are always great!
I have the kit bag (This exact one Amazon.com : Canon 2400 SLR Gadget Bag for EOS SLR Cameras : Camera Cases : Camera & Photo ) and it is completely full, three lenses, gripped camera body, two micro cloths, ND filter, charger. So I am out of room in the old bag. I will post pictures of it later.
I am also will to pass my bag along, if I no longer need it. :)

In case I forgot to say so, that is a REALLY CUTE DOGGY!!! :586:

The bag is missing the camera body and there is a fish food container in place of the lens I am using. this is the only camera I have, so I had to use it for this picture. If you need it I can use my sister's point and shoot camera later. :)
IMG_0885.JPG
IMG_0888.JPG

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
everyone, please read the OP and post accordingly.
those who don't follow the instructions properly will be disqualified.

Reasonably active is relative, isn't? I mean, I took a vacation, but I'm back... right?

I just recently acquired a lighting kit that has a carrying case... but no way to protect the strobes. The bulbs are just bare and vulnerable... it's quite sad really. I think this bag would protect them quite handily, and likely fit inside the original carrying case... not to mention have a place to keep the power cords and triggers from getting all crazy tangled up in everything.

I also just purchased a Nikon D1 and a couple lenses and a speedlight and have nothing to put it in. It would be awesome to have it's own little hidey hole place to call home, since the D7000 is hogging all the room in the other bag.

Not great pics, since they were taken with my cell phone, but pics none the less! Here are a couple shots of the new strobes and a pic of the D1

20160216_164607.jpg
20160216_165030.jpg
20160205_082023.jpg

That is one handsome dog. Also, I like dogs more than people.

Last edited:

Reasonably active is relative, isn't? I mean, I took a vacation, but I'm back... right?

I just recently acquired a lighting kit that has a carrying case... but no way to protect the strobes. The bulbs are just bare and vulnerable... it's quite sad really. I think this bag would protect them quite handily, and likely fit inside the original carrying case... not to mention have a place to keep the power cords and triggers from getting all crazy tangled up in everything.

I also just purchased a Nikon D1 and a couple lenses and a speedlight and have nothing to put it in. It would be awesome to have it's own little hidey hole place to call home, since the D7000 is hogging all the room in the other bag.

Not great pics, since they were taken with my cell phone, but pics none the less! Here are a couple shots of the new strobes and a pic of the D1

View attachment 116093 View attachment 116094 View attachment 116095

That is one handsome dog. Also, I like dogs more than people.

reasonably active is subjective, yes. vacations are fine. your active now, which is what matters most.
what I meant by pictures is the gear you need the bag for. doesn't seem like those lights would fit.

Well, I'm not throwing my hat into the ring, but can I still say something nice about the doggie? His ears look like the softest things in the world and I just want to snorfle them! Then I would give kisses on that soft little spot between those sweet eyes. :586:

everyone, please read the OP and post accordingly.
those who don't follow the instructions properly will be disqualified.

I think you are talking to me? :biglaugh:
Sorry I ran out of time yesterday to get the photos taken, I just posted on my original post. :)

reasonably active is subjective, yes. vacations are fine. your active now, which is what matters most.
what I meant by pictures is the gear you need the bag for. doesn't seem like those lights would fit.

After reviewing the interior dimensions, I believe you are correct.

That said I respectfully withdraw my nomination. Can't wait to see where this ends up!

Thanks for being awesome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back