DONATING! Film Cameras

Hi....If still available.......I'd love to have the Canon 650. I can use it as a learning tool with my upcoming darkroom rental. :hail:

Damn, if I was in the US, I would love to have the EOS 650, design wise it looks very like the T90, you can tell it must have been an early one.

The 650 came out in 1987....Canon's first EOS design.

Webestang64 gets the EOS 650. PM me with your address.

The Minolta xgm is fine, I love this brand cause they are really good cameras. I want use them for my dad's 70th birthday cause I am doing them in black and white.

All cameras have been taken. Everyone that wants one has to send me their shipping addy. Thanks

If you have any of those film camera left, I would love to take one off your hands. I have a passion for film but my medium format is a hassle to carry around in certain situations. I am currently residing in Chandler, Arizona. Is there any way we can work something out?

FYI and TMI, I was going to ship the cameras yesterday, but the doc has me staying in until tomorrow peeing in a can that has to be kept cold....so I no leave the house. I'm still missing the address for the canon.

Thanks again! Don't rush shipping, your health is far more important.

Minolta a cameras shipped. No addy for the canon

Just wanted to say that I received my Minolta today (well it was delivered to the leasing office yesterday and I picked it up today). Anyway, it's in great shape man...thanks again.

Last edited:
Hi just want to say thank you for the Minolta camera, I just received it this morning, its beautiful. Now I can shoot more black and whites! Thanks so much again!

Enjoy! I think I spent more on shipping than the cameras are worth lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back