What's new

DONATING! Olympus OM-2 W/Zuiko 50mm f/1.8

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #46
Once my final exam is over and I get the Christmas tree set up, I'll have all day Sunday and Monday to play - woot! :)
What?! It's only a few days away. How long are you going to wait? :lol:

The Oly has sat patiently for quite a while waiting to be used. A few more days wont hurt. ; )
 
Once my final exam is over and I get the Christmas tree set up, I'll have all day Sunday and Monday to play - woot! :)
What?! It's only a few days away. How long are you going to wait? :lol:

We have always put the tree up sometime during the week before Christmas. I think that goes back to the tradition that the tree should go up on Christmas Eve, not before. And supposedly it's to come down on Jan 6th or 7th. Of course, we leave it up far past that, so it all evens out ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom