Donating Pelican medium camera bag! EX+ *LOOK*

I have a gripped 110 Instamatic with a toilet paper roll lens hood and two flash cubes.

is that what you use to take pictures of your 16 kids and the broken tractor? :mrgreen:

Don't forget the fire that killed my kids kitten. If I only had a really nice camera bag, maybe I could start over :(

Finally got around to moving everything to the new Tenba bag so here is a shot of the Pelican empty.
might give you a better idea of what you can fit in there.
Inside dimensions are 14"x10"

View attachment 65084

Last edited:
Man,I could really use that bag.

I'm carrying around a d200,a d70, a 17-55 f2.8 zoom,a 35mm f1.8 ,and a few flashes and triggers, in a small,old no name camera bag and a small shaving kit bag.
It's very embarrassing.:mrgreen:
It would be put to good use here that's for sure.

I might even be able to fit the 80-200 f2.8 in there somewhere. $DSC_0001.JPG

Last edited:
I have a gripped 110 Instamatic with a toilet paper roll lens hood and two flash cubes.

is that what you use to take pictures of your 16 kids and the broken tractor? :mrgreen:

Don't forget the fire that killed my kids kitten. If I only had a really nice camera bag, maybe I could start over :(

So your plan is to throw a dead cat in the bag and BAM! Totally new outlook on life eh?

Ok, sure... that could work. In fact, I like this plan. I'm excited to be a part of it.

@spanishgirleyes - Watch the starps on the Loewpro bags! I have had two (!!) straps break on me!

Oh my!!! Thanks for the warning will have to get something better.

@spanishgirleyes - Watch the starps on the Loewpro bags! I have had two (!!) straps break on me!

The bags themselves were excellent but the plastic part near where it hooks onto the bag (where the strap can rotate) seemed to be some point of weakess. Both broke after ~6 months there. Just let down by the strap, really, which is a shame.

The bags themselves were excellent but the plastic part near where it hooks onto the bag (where the strap can rotate) seemed to be some point of weakess. Both broke after ~6 months there. Just let down by the strap, really, which is a shame.

yes yes yes...
good thing this thread isn't about lowepro bags huh?

No new interest in this?
Can i maybe wrap it up this week instead of letting it run till next week?

No new interest in this?

Interest in what?

Oh.. right.. the .. pelican bag that isn't shaped like a pelican. Um.. well, wouldn't be right for me to put my name in the hat as I don't really need it and that kind of defeats the whole purpose of the dontation thingy.

No new interest in this?

Interest in what?

Oh.. right.. the .. pelican bag that isn't shaped like a pelican. Um.. well, wouldn't be right for me to put my name in the hat as I don't really need it and that kind of defeats the whole purpose of the dontation thingy.

Well, there IS a pelican shaped bird on the logos. Thats gotta count for something.

Your name wasn't in the hat?
I guess i will have to tell the wife to look over the list again.

No. Absolutely not. You said next week.

<I'll just be over here digging earth worms out of the frozen ground so I can feed my 16 homeless children. If I just had a nice camera bag to hold my grip and Instamatic, I just know my life would turn around.> I'm sorry...Did you just ask for my address?

No. Absolutely not. You said next week.

<I'll just be over here digging earth worms out of the frozen ground so I can feed my 16 homeless children. If I just has a nice camera bag to hold my grip and Instamatic, I just know my life would turn around.> I'm sorry...Did you just ask for my address?

Well, there it is. If i said next week, next week it is. That just means you will have to wait that much longer to get it though.
You sure your kids can hold out that long?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back