What's new

*Donating* Promaster single strap camera bag/backpack

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
1,866
Location
Appleton, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm feeling generous again. :lol: Here's a Promaster bag that we bought probably 3-4 years ago and never really used much, so I'm sure there's someone else out there that could use it. It can fit one DSLR (my 7D fits, but do you D4 and 1D users, if I were you, I'd pass) with medium lens, and two medium length lenses (think 70-300) and some extras. Has some easier to access pockets and a big pouch on the back. Here she is:





Ignore the watermarks-I wasn't trying to be serious here, just forgot to turn off the watermarks. :lol: Anyway, all I need from you folks is a quick blurb about how this would benefit you/your photography, and if you really want to (not necessary, but will help me determine if it will fit) list the gear you normally carry. I will leave this up for about a week, and my wife and I will pick a winner. I'll take care of shipping, so this is legitimately free. Good luck!

PS Pentax not included.
 
Last edited:
I would love this bag! I honestly still have not gotten a bag or anything. I haul my camera in the center box of my car and carry it by hand everywhere. I have the D3200, kit 18-55MM lens, and a Sigma 70-300MM lens. If I had this I could actually carry both lenses and stop stuffing cleaning brushes and lens wipes in my jean pockets. :mrgreen:
 
Sheesh. That will fit. I would also recommend cargo pants, since you could probably fit that little D3200 in there. No need for a strap anymore. :lol:

Attention participants: bribery with large amounts of bacon is considered acceptable. This is TPF, after all.
 
Is Canadian bacon acceptable?
 
Here in Murika, we refer to that as... wait, we don't really have another phrase for Canadian bacon, do we? But anyway. I like thin sliced strips, if that helps. So easy to make extra crispy. Sculpting with the bacon is encouraged.
 
I would take it, I will raise you Canadian Bacon and offer a joke(Your choice between clean or dirty). I have a 5D Mark III and looking to look like a profesh
 
Dirty - 3 tampons walk down the street, which one waves?

None of them, they are all stuck up bitches!

I win!
 
Clean joke -

How do you catch a unique rabbit?
Unique up on it
How do you catch a tame rabbit?
Tame way, Unique up on it.
 
Who earns a living driving their customers away?

A taxi driver.
 
This would definitely benefit my daily photo - work because I'm constantly traveling. I photograph high school sports/events and often have to carry a camera (or two), light stands, a strobe, etc to multiple locations. It would be easier to carry my camera in a backpack rather than just carrying my camera on my tripod along with the other gear.

Also, for the most part I'm carrying a D300s for work, although sometimes I'll have my D700 as a backup. The D300s has an 18-300 VR on it at all times for team photos. I also carry an 80-200 2.8, 28-85, and my nifty-fifty f1.4 with me.
 
Gonna be wrapping this up soon. Anyone else looking for a bag? Hop on in.
 
Well Mr. and Mrs. Minicooper. I am going resubmit myself as a possible candidate. The boring stuff. 5D Mark III, Canon 24-70L f2.8, Canon 70-200L f2.8. Needing a bag because I do not have one.

I offer you one more lulz.

Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.

It's sad that a family can be torn apart by something as simple as wild dogs.

I organized a threesome last night. There were a couple of no-shows, but I still had fun.

I don't have a girlfriend, I just know a girl who would get really mad if she heard me say that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom