DONATING sigma macro lens and macro rail for Nikon

Is this offer still going? I hope so!! I have a Nikon D 5100 and 18-55 kit lens. I'm interested in flowers and insects. I would love to have the macro lens and rail. I've been interested in macro for a long while, but to expensive for me to get one. I would be so excited!!! I will post my camera and tripod tomorrow, since I can't tonight due to being sick. Thanks so much for the offer. Good luck to all.

Is this offer still going? I hope so!! I have a Nikon D 5100 and 18-55 kit lens. I'm interested in flowers and insects. I would love to have the macro lens and rail. I've been interested in macro for a long while, but to expensive for me to get one. I would be so excited!!! I will post my camera and tripod tomorrow, since I can't tonight due to being sick. Thanks so much for the offer. Good luck to all.
Offer? What offer? [emoji56]

Did I misread? If I did sorry.

Did I misread? If I did sorry.

It was a joke. [emoji16]

Oh ur so bad!!! U almost gave me a heart attack! [emoji16]

Here is a quick snap of my camera and tripod.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454258456.212286.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454258473.354037.jpg

not going to let this run too much longer, so anyone interested in macro photography that doesn't already have a macro setup better get in on this soon.

Last call people.
Going to try and wrap this up tonight after shift if I get cleared on time, or tomorrow since I'm off.

Is this everyone that wants to try macro photography? Noone else interested?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I've been wanting to try macro, but as I'm late to the party, I'll forego any late entry. Good luck to those who asked for it!

I've been wanting to try macro, but as I'm late to the party, I'll forego any late entry. Good luck to those who asked for it!
Late?
The fat lady hadn't even warmed up yet!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Would like to be considered as well. Have a D7100 with the kit 18-55, 35mm 1.8 and the 55-300 my as well. I have a good tripod. I've been interested in macro for some time. I have resorted to reversing my lens and hand holding it and the camera since it's so hard to get the focus spot on and the depth of field is so narrow. I want to take macros of eyes. They have really fascinated me since I made a portrait of my aging parents two years ago and when I was editing a close up of my dad and realized for the first time in 45 years that he had grey eyes. I had to back to every photo I had of him since I was a kid and check. I was amazed I had never noticed that before. Now I always make a point of looking at someone's eyes. Not just looking at them while talking to them but "looking". The eyes are beautiful and unique. Anyhow that's that.

Thanks
Jeremy

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back