DONATING sigma macro lens and macro rail for Nikon

Yes, Jason, I would like to enter the drawing for the macro lens and rail.

I own a Nikon D5000, three tripods, no macro lens, and I would like to be able to photograph serial numbers of certain possessions of mine. A couple of years ago someone stole some power tools, and when making a claim on my insurance policy, I saw the need to have better records. By photographing the serial numbers and recording the model numbers I will have a better record of certain belongings.

Here is one of my tripods:

DSC_0001 - Version 2.jpg

I also have a set of Gitzo legs which are hella sturdy, and one pan head and one ball head, but no focusing rail. My other tripod hardly counts, as it is a lightweight cheapie that I keep in my gadget bag.

This photo is of my replacement chainsaw, but I could not get the serial number to come out in a photograph.

DSC_0008.jpg

If I am chosen as the lucky recipient, I will show off a photograph of a serial number.

Thank you and your wife for the generous offer.

Kewl. And I would have bought the rail.
Hope the macro stuff finds a good free home - your generosity is awesome Jason.

well, once again, consensus has been reached and a recipient has been decided on.
@annamaria please PM me your name/address and i will hopefully get it in the mail this week.
(Wednesday is my only day off this week)

well, once again, consensus has been reached and a recipient has been decided on.
@annamaria please PM me your name/address and i will hopefully get it in the mail this week.
(Wednesday is my only day off this week)

Pixmedic I've PM'd you. Let me know if you got it. Again thanks a million so super excited!!

Apologies in advance, I'm working every day except Wednesday this week. (Wednesday the dog goes to the v.e.t.) so...I'll try to get this out Wednesday if at all possible, but it miiight not make it out until Monday....sorry for the delay

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Oh don't worry pixmedic, I know you are busy, so take care of your pooch. You have been very generous with the gifts.

Btw what breed is ur dog? Would love to see a pic, no rush though.

Oh how adorable!! Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back