Don't Be Rude infront of your Customers

I'm not attacking the guy. I just found this terribly difficult to read because when I try to read it, it comes at me in the same way the words would come to me from a guy who just finished running a marathon and, after passing the finish line, tried to describe the race to me in detail. One long, exhausting soliloquy.

At least you didn't handle it such as some may have.

fixproblems.jpg

There are two sides to every storey; we have only heard one, therefore, in fairness, we cannot make any sort of judgement. Regardless of how impartial you feel your re-telling was, it's human nature to remember events in the way that suits us; that is why when police interview five eye-witnesses to a crime, they often get five different versions of the events.

Fair enough. I'd love to know what the couple that he was photographing were thinking because they looked very very confused.

There are two sides to every storey; we have only heard one, therefore, in fairness, we cannot make any sort of judgement. Regardless of how impartial you feel your re-telling was, it's human nature to remember events in the way that suits us;

Not necessarily, it's often a case of both sides knowing things that they in piss-poor intents don't bother to tell the other side, therefore chaos of misunderstandings and misjudgements ensue.

Yeah and my gun can do more damage than my assistant with my meter =)

SRW_3321-1.jpg

cocked and locked is the norm for some autos.. especially if you need it in a hurry! ;)

If you need it in a hurry, I'd suggest not leaving it on the floor next to your shovel. Just seemed sort of careless. I get the imagery, just not the point of having it cocked. Carry on.

I didn't notice the post being difficult to read ( on my iPhone). I also didn't think the OP was rude. But the attitude I sometimes find on here is what keeps me from posting as much as I do in other forums. :(

I didn't notice the post being difficult to read ( on my iPhone). I also didn't think the OP was rude. But the attitude I sometimes find on here is what keeps me from posting as much as I do in other forums. :(

My gun pic is a joke with no ill-will intended

No one suggested that the OP was rude, only that he make his post a bit easier to read by adding a couple of paragraph breaks.

No one suggested that the OP was rude, only that he make his post a bit easier to read by adding a couple of paragraph breaks.

Heyatleastheusedspacesbetweenhiswords. Wouldhavetakenmoreefforttoreadifhehadn't.

Most reactions

Back