Don't bother reading my rant about life

monkeykoder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've never particularly liked New Years I've always spent it alone. That is until the last 2 New Years when I was actually dating someone I got to like the kinds of celebrations that went on for New Years because I was spending it with someone I cared about. Of course this year I'm alone again with even less people around than I used to have. I'm really missing spending holidays with people I can actually have a conversation with.

I know how you feel

Thank God for windows messenger I say

Im in the same boat... eh well what can ya do.

You can be with a family and run out of words to say to each other ... :cry: ...

I hear ya guys. My friends aren't even in the country at the moment....... and I'm very jealous 'cos right about now they should be walking into Machu Picchu.

My only consolation is that it prob'ly went down to 0 degrees @ night while they were camping...... is it bad to start the new year off with [SIZE=-1]schedenfreude?[/SIZE]

Trust me I understand. I usually spend my holidays at home. Well my husband is with me but we don't really have any celebration. Its almost like, just another day!

It takes me a lot more than a year to meet someone. I'm the introverted type no connections to the outside world without extreme effort from me. Not that I don't enjoy it it is just really difficult for me..

You can be with a family and run out of words to say to each other ... :cry: ...

...or at a party where everyone is plastered but you. Stimulating conversations abound :meh:.

I'm the introverted type no connections to the outside world without extreme effort from me.

I know the feeling - it's tough.

It takes me a lot more than a year to meet someone. I'm the introverted type no connections to the outside world without extreme effort from me. Not that I don't enjoy it it is just really difficult for me..

Try meeting people working third shift, most of the women that are up at the time I am are too busy workin the corner to give me the time of day for free

(not to mention that ain't what I want for a partner anywho)

Most reactions

Back