What's new

Dont see one of these everyday...

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
Well, not done this nice......
Also it was sitting on 24inch 30series tires chrome....just sick......

IMG_2600-1.jpg
 
beautiful car!!! you definatley would not see one of these every day where i live :P. actually i think ive only seen these cars at various hot rod shows in nz
 
I can't believe you didn't lower the angle a bit!

Beautiful car and lighting.
 
there was a brick wall right there, I actually cropped it off below the headlights.
 
68 camaro? Way to keep it sharp even in low light. Being from Detroit, I actually do typically see those frequently. Around here, you kind of seem out of place if you dont have a car set aside for those nice sunny days of summer.
 
Nice colours!

What camera you got ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom