Doodle in CS6

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Chaffdr-1.jpg

Had a day playing with CS6. What will they come up with next. Main thing for me is the interface matches Lightroom and images now go into PShop without the "use RAW 7" message and keep adjustments.

It seems to run much quicker but I think I will just wait for the Raw 7 download and not fork out for the upgrade from CS5 unless Lotto comes up!

Chaffdr-2.jpg

Start image - then duplicate, desaturate, duplicate, invert, pick colour dodge in layer mode and Gaussian blur. Flatten, layers to darken and history brush in hard light 60% and a touch of normal about 20% and eraser to suit.

Works well on buildings and results will print on any paper or card at the standard setting on any printer including colour laser.

Printes on sheets from artist watercolour or acrylic pad and in a cheap frame have made big bucks in charity auctions and the like. A pair of out two local cathedrals (Ely and Bury) made $600 at a charity event on USAF Lakenheath where I am an Hon. Commander. Well worth a bit of ink and paper for the times I have had to play on the F15E flight simulator!

Taking pictures of kids - uploading and producing the "doodle" as they watch then printing out at the standard setting on A4 keeps mums and grandmas happy - my record was at a PTA summer fair when I was told I did 50 in the afternoon!

If in a hurry I have it saved as an action to the "layer" stage.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back