What's new

doorway shadows

Very nice!
I love the play of light and shadow and how you captured and framed it!
Really good. Would have appealed to me, too, had I seen that. I might have taken a photo of that then, too ;).
 
I really like this, great shot.
 
excellent use of shadows and nice control over the contrast....sweet shot :D
 
If this would be the doorway to my office I would try and find another job. I'd feel like working in prison more then I would do anyway... LOL

Very nice photo. Great job.
 
jeroen said:
If this would be the doorway to my office I would try and find another job. I'd feel like working in prison more then I would do anyway... LOL

lol..
:lol:

Thanks v.much for comments guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom