Double double animal style

Darwin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
heres a picture of my dinner a a few days ago, you socal people know whats up. anyways, what do you all think of my first food shot. c&c please. thanks guys!

Doubledoubleanimalstyle.jpg

i love in-n-out :drool:

looks like a Fuddruckers burger, man I could go for one of those. Love the colors in this photo.

OMG, as a fat guy with BP and cholesterol issues that looks like a heath attack in a basket. Havent been able to eat like that since my early 20's.

BTW, color is good, I think it could use a little more DOF. If this was a product shoot, then you would be able to assemble the burgers to make the composition better, but for a quick shoot it's decent.

that my friends is In-and-out burger...prob the best fast food you will ever eat

the veggies are fresh and actually taste like vegetables, OHHHHH DAMNIT! not fair!

only available in So-Cal...

lets put it this way, I hate Mcdonalds and burger kind and even Wendy's all that crap...In and out is the least like fast food IMO

heres a picture of my dinner from a few days ago,

The slightly changed (by me) quote is what I read at first (and most of the photo stayed below the bottom of my screen) and I wondered if I REALLY would want to scroll :shock: :pale:

:lol:

Mmm in-n-out. We have em up here in NorCal too but the closest one always has a line going around the block so I go to my faves, Carls Jr and Jack in the Box hehe

That settles it then... I know where I'm eating lunch today...

Looks like a Rally's burger (Checkers for those of you in the southern US.)

Makes me want to ruin my new years resolution and run out and get fast food.

the first time i had In-N-Out i wasn't exactly sober and found myself eating the wrapper without skipping a beat :lol:

Most reactions

Back