What's new

Down by the water

Awesome shots again Airic. I really dig the third one. Bet he would have loved that pic. Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
man, eric..that is so good.. the third pic is just awesome... i wish he could see it... its just great of him...

your action shots are just killer...
 
Nice work as always eric :thumbsup:
 
great work, Airic!(as always, he he) - i really like the whole series, but #2 is my fav (i love how the red at his back plays with the red of the roof) and i love the one with the kids....great pics and amazing colours!
 
these are great Eric! I especially love the color of the water. Im a huge fan of #2 also, I love how youve caught the sailing boat at such an angle.
 
Thanks everyone. I have contacted some of the local sailing clubs looking for leads. I just may find this person.

Eric
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom