What's new

down the upstairs case........: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
6,539
Reaction score
153
Location
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Ok since my computer took a dive I have no way to play around with this at all......I took it with a filter on the camera....That's probably what caused the vignetting.....but.....kinda wanted to see it in b/w.........so if anyone wants to fiddle with it please be my guest!


medium.jpg



Thanks for lookin' : )
 
I tried a little b&w here too...

55669322-M.jpg


I worked a little in curves... definitely not as good as JM with b&w, but...

maybe I should go and give myself another jolt of electricity:er:

Now, back to the photo... I like the photo in b&w... I like the little man in the photo too - adds something to it.
 
I was going to remark that the little man makes the picture for me. Something totally out of the ordinary staircase shot. Give a different perspective and scale.
 
i had to switch to an older monitor so im not sure how these will look on a better montior, but i didnt have anything to do so i figured i would give editing the pic a shot. im not all that good with photoshop, but ive been wanting to practice on something other then my old shots.
other then converting it to black and white and making some adjustments, i tried to remove the vignette at the corners too.

i did 2 edits because this frist one just didnt look quite right, but im on a crappy monitor so i wasnt sure how it really looks.

#1
medium.jpg


i think this one should look better then the first but again, im not sure until i get a new monitor tomorrow.

#2
medium2.jpg
 
Wow thanks you guys! Nice work and I appreciate it.......I too like this better in b/w and the little man made the shot for me too!...........................and Linda a jolt for me too please!! : )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom