down the upstairs case........: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Ok since my computer took a dive I have no way to play around with this at all......I took it with a filter on the camera....That's probably what caused the vignetting.....but.....kinda wanted to see it in b/w.........so if anyone wants to fiddle with it please be my guest!

medium.jpg

Thanks for lookin' : )

I tried a little b&w here too...

55669322-M.jpg

I worked a little in curves... definitely not as good as JM with b&w, but...

maybe I should go and give myself another jolt of electricity:er:

Now, back to the photo... I like the photo in b&w... I like the little man in the photo too - adds something to it.

i had to switch to an older monitor so im not sure how these will look on a better montior, but i didnt have anything to do so i figured i would give editing the pic a shot. im not all that good with photoshop, but ive been wanting to practice on something other then my old shots.
other then converting it to black and white and making some adjustments, i tried to remove the vignette at the corners too.

i did 2 edits because this frist one just didnt look quite right, but im on a crappy monitor so i wasnt sure how it really looks.

medium.jpg

i think this one should look better then the first but again, im not sure until i get a new monitor tomorrow.

medium2.jpg

Most reactions

Back