What's new

Downtown for Tourists

Great shots. I really like both. Seems like an awesome place to shoot eh? The lighting in the first shot is right on.
 
Chiller said:
Great shots. I really like both. Seems like an awesome place to shoot eh? The lighting in the first shot is right on.

Thanks bro. It's really a great area to shoot, but my friggin camera only holds like six high quality pictures (I haven't bought that darn memory card yet), so I have to be very choosy with what pictures I shoot and what I don't. =\ I got a thousand other shots I really liked this day, and I tried to narrow it down to my favorites. lol, I hate being poor.
 
Verbal said:
You mean of that same building in Fairhaven? Too cool, I'd love to see it!!!
Yes, same building. It was foggy and getting dark. Really neat shot, I can't seem to find it, going to keep looking!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom