Downtown LA shot / Grand Park

KingZee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum. Been shooting with a Canon 7D for a year or so and a Nikon D60 before that. I'm here to learn and teach as much as I can. Been lurking for a few days and it seems like a great place to be with lots of knowledge. I love night photography and took this one earlier today. Would love any opinions/feedback and advice.

$8341631206_58d6418894_h.jpg

😕 Thought I took care of that but I guess I went too far. Looked ok last night but definitely looks tilted now. Thanks!

Very nice light and color! I'm wondering if you walked across the street to get a tighter shot of the central group? IOW: street light and traffic signals are distracting, and might have been better left out of the frame.

Welcome to the forum. Interesting shot, but a little cluttered. I would be tempted to move in closer and try a portrait mode shot of the fountain and the main building. This will get rid of the street lights and the traffic lights and the other building on the left.

WesternGuy

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to run across the street because my parking meter was running out even though I had originally planned to and now wish I had. I did take a few zoomed shots. Here's one:

http://flic.kr/p/dH6izC

Most reactions

New Topics

Back