What's new

Downtown Photoshoot

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
I was actually hoping for a rainy day today, but the blasted sun decided to come out. =( Oh well, I still got some presentable shots, I think

Leafw.jpg

thecouple.jpg

crow1.jpg

thewall.jpg

Bench.jpg

Leaf2w.jpg
 
That first one is awesome. I just wish you had cropped it to be just the walkway. Great series :)
 
Hmm, I think you're right about that...I'm going to crop it now, and I'll repost. =)
 
i like the cropped version of the first shot... makes way for an all together different mood! nice one :)
 
clarinetJWD said:
That first one is awesome. I just wish you had cropped it to be just the walkway. Great series :)

You read my mind. :thumbsup:
 
Crop of the walkway works much better.
I like 2, 4 and 6..just a bit too tight cropped on # 2 tho. the right side.
Nice work :D
 
The very last one really stands out to me. Great contrast between the leaves and the asphalt. The shadows are also very appealing to me. :thumbup:
 
Hey, thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback. And Jon, I think you're spot on with the crop on #2...I knew something was slightly off! Thanks =)
 
I think you have some nice shots here. I prefer #1 after the crop myself. I also feel that your watermarks really detract and distract from trying to give feedback, at least for me. If you are concerned about people stealing your work, perhaps uploading a size that is viewable, but too small to make prints or something.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom