What's new

Downtown Rochester

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Heres a picture I took yesterday... did some more tweaking to it (it was posted in another thread), but I like how it came out! Comments/critique welcome :)

dsc0048rfe9.jpg
 
Nice shot, none of mine from this angle turned out. I really need to start shooting raw and not in ISO1600 in broad daylight
 
Nice shot, none of mine from this angle turned out. I really need to start shooting raw and not in ISO1600 in broad daylight

yea you do... that will destroy all your shots real fast lol... might as well go back to kodak land :)

thanks guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom