What's new

Dragonfly C&C

Threesia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisville, Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wondering what you all think of this shot? Thank you for looking. ;)

3647672630_9528439c77_b.jpg
 
I wish the dragonfly was in the upper left part of the photo. It's a nice capture...could use a touch more contrast and saturation.

What kind of camera did you use?
 
I like the detail of the wings and eyes. But I agree that it could use a touch more saturation.
 
+1 on the upper left, but otherwise a very clear, nice shot of the dragonfly. The wings on this one are something else.
 
Thanks. What do you all think of it like this?

3649321534_908bd956eb_b.jpg


Here are the details:
Camera: OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
Model: E-510
ISO: 100
Exposure: 1/250 sec
Aperture: 6.3
Focal Length: 150mm

Oh, I wanted to ask how you all knew it would look better it the top left hand corner? I'm was just wondering if there's a rule or is it just something you all can see?
 
Last edited:
[SIZE=3 said:
Oh, I wanted to ask how you all knew it would look better it the top left hand corner? I'm was just wondering if there's a rule or is it just something you all can see?[/SIZE]

You want your subject looking into the frame, not out of it.
 
[SIZE=3 said:
Oh, I wanted to ask how you all knew it would look better it the top left hand corner? I'm was just wondering if there's a rule or is it just something you all can see?[/SIZE]

You want your subject looking into the frame, not out of it.


That makes sense. :) Thank you.
 
Awesome!

I love it. I'm so intrigued with all the detail, especially the tiny little hairs on the legs. And his eyes...just look at those eyes.

With the extra saturation the photo POPS now!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom