What's new

dramatic castle...

diGIgirl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
105
Reaction score
7
Location
GTA ON, Canada
So this was my attept to give a building a character, a personality....

Comments and critiques are of course welcome!




brown28.jpg



n ----->:greenpbl:
 
Wow....AWESOME composition! Those trees frame this picture perfectly and draw my eye straight up to the castle. I love the clouds...... this really does have an overwhelming effect. Again....fantastic shot!
 
Yes, i would have to agree! Composition is beautifully done! I love the clouds and how the castle contrasts and compliments each other. Gives me the feeling and imagery of an archaic sense and or security. Great shot!
 
You not only tried to give this building character, you also SUCCEEDED!
Very well done.
Is this as far as you could go regarding contrasts?
 
Wow...I dunno how to describe it but one thing to tell you, you're in my FAN list! :hail:

great shot
 
Great composition.. I love the way you have used the trees to frame the castle, it works SO good! :D

Thank you for posting, and once again; welcome very much to TPF!

F
 
I agree about the framing of the trees and you definitely captured the character of the castle! Well done!
 
Thanks so much everyone! Yes I was wondering about upping the contrast, maybe i will give it a shot!

Thanks again!
 
this was shot with film.. no filters. printed on fiber paper to bring out the tones. (then of course scaned)

It was a really moody day. Just about to storm.
 
I think you did a killer job. It does have a really dramatic look to it. Well done. Love how you framed the top of the building with the branches.
 
Chiller said:
I think you did a killer job. It does have a really dramatic look to it. Well done. Love how you framed the top of the building with the branches.

Ditto, great shot :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom