Dream Camera thread

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I'm about to acquire my dream camera, so I thought I would ask. What's yours?

My dream camera isn't out yet.
Its going to replace the Nikon D750
Its going to have a new FF sensor which will probably be roughly in the 30MP and even better low light performance and even better DR.
It will have the D500 AF and 4K

I'm more a lens-whore than a Dream Camera chaser.
I already have a D810 but I really would like an A7S II and A7R II with all the lenses.
I would also really like a Sony RX10 III for vacations.

I am pretty happy with what I have, yet I am extremly tempted by the GFX. I just wish the chip was BIGGER!

Seitz 6 x 17 with it's 160 million pixels is my go-to for unstitched fine art landscapes.

As far as a dream that I cannot have, I like the Hubble space camera. :)

Seitz 6 x 17 with it's 160 million pixels is my go-to for unstitched fine art landscapes.

As far as a dream that I cannot have, I like the Hubble space camera. :)
Too funny.gif

Since this is a thread about actually existing cameras: you could give me all the money in the world, I still wouldnt know a better camera for my needs than my D750.

Agreed. Great lenses are more important than great cameras.

The Hubble is for dilettantes. I want the James Webb

Since this is a thread about actually existing cameras: you could give me all the money in the world, I still wouldnt know a better camera for my needs than my D750.

Agreed. Great lenses are more important than great cameras.

I kinda feel that way about my D810. I will revisit this again when the new Fuji medium format camera is out.

In case you haven't seen it plastered everywhere, this is it:

Hasselblad H1 by Michael Long, on Flickr

That's my last one. My next one will be an H3D-39.

That is a dandy. Good thing I don't need one or I would pining for it.

Oh I don't need one, I just want it. Badly. And I can create an excuse to "need" one, like nobody in the area has one so I would be unique in providing the medium format magic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back