dream job :)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well... I'm just curious! What do you always wanted to do in the future when you were small kids?

heh I always wanted to be a policeman (yes policeman - not policewoman :p) or a gangster :) what about you?

astronaut. although im not, i still feel like im in another world when i go to certain places. so i kinda got my wish? :confused:

I had a lot of jobs aspirations when I was little but I can't remember most of them now. I wanted to be a marine biologist at one point!

Let's see. I remember wanting to be a vet. But then I found out how much work you had to do and said "sod that" and went on to fail most of my exams because I refussed to do any work. Then when asked what my plans were I always said "I'll just work in a shop of summit".

Right now my dream is to be a teacher. Heh, like that'll happen.

Hmm, never really had a dream job growing up. (maybe I'm not done growing up) :er:

But I'll tell ya this, now it would have to be a sports photographer.

Indiana Jones. I wanted to be an archeologist. but since i could never learn how to actually spell it correctly i figured being an artist would be my next choice. It's easy to spell. :D

Oh, a radio DJ as well. I'd still love to be one. Being paid to play music. :cheer:
Don't think I have the confidence to do that though.

I've wanted to be several things...when I was a kid, I wanted to be a vet, but decided I couldn't handle seeing hurt animals. :( Not sure what else I wanted to be when I was little, but in high school and up to now, at some point or another I've wanted to be a Physical Thereapist, Nurse, Social Worker, Phycologist (probably for kids), and Photographer! :p

Now...a dream job would combine photography and kids.

hmm...good question...Like Alison there was a point I wanted to be a Marine Biologist, but saw how long you had to go to school for...I hated school then so that was out.. ;)...I think it always came back to being a Mom...that way you can still play with all the toys but not look like a complete idiot :thumbsup:

LilCujo said:
I think it always came back to being a Mom...that way you can still play with all the toys but not look like a complete idiot :thumbsup:

Very true. And wait until they get older, the toys get cooler and it's okay to admit that you like playing Sonic Heroes :oops:

lol, but I guess it will be sad when mom and kids are fighting who's turn it is on Xbox..

LilCujo said:
lol, but I guess it will be sad when mom and kids are fighting who's turn it is on Xbox..

That is why you implement a bed time of 7:30pm :mrgreen:

As early as I can remember I always wanted to be an aviation photographer and to do it part time and see my work published in magazines is a dream come true even if I don't do it full time. I would have to say close second would be a pilot with the Air Force.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back