Drifting Photography

BB Turbo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
New to forum and was looking for some drifting related photos (i know of plenty of places to go, but was looking for amateur people like me). I saw some of the automotive pics but didnt really see anything that jumped out at me or anything. Anyways, I myself love to drift (I have a mildly modified Nissan 240sx, coilovers/tc rods, tie rods..etc) but theres alot of times when my car is down and an event is coming up, so i bring my camera and try to get shots I would want of myself (too bad nobody gets them of me). Anyways, enough blabbing and heres some shots I have taken throughout this year. I put an insanely huge watermark or w/e because my friends and other people,love to share these and put them on their myspace. All taken on Nikon D50 w/ 70-300mm lens. Open to any kind of comment and suggestions...and would like to see some of your drifting photos...

2888tylarim-med.jpg

2888taorock-med.jpg

2888sickboy-med.jpg

2888sanantodg-med.jpg

2888nmdg2-med.jpg

2888nmdg-med.jpg

2888nacho3-med.jpg

2888nacho2-med.jpg

2888pwnt1-med.jpg

2888zzzzzzzz-med.jpg

2888zzzzzzzzzz-med.jpg

2888pwntee-med.jpg

2888rono1-med.jpg

2888slidee-med.jpg

2888smo-med.jpg

2888spinout-med.jpg

2888tsuiso-med.jpg

2888tylamota-med.jpg

2888tyyy-med.jpg

2888z-med.jpg

I have more but these were from two recent events, the others are when I was still more or less a beginner at taking these kinds of shots and are mostly blurry.

Unfortunately, all of your exif data has been scrubbed... so there is really no
way to look at your setting to see where you could have made some changes
to possibly improve.

Welcome to another Houstonian though. :)

A program called Opanda Iexif. Not sure how to keep it from being deleted.
Something about the difference between 'saving for web' and 'saving to disk'?

Someone will surely clarify.

TheFinisher3 said:
Whoa whoa whoa. There's drifting in Houston and I didn't know about it? lol

Well you probably arent that much into it. Theres been drifting in Houston since 2003 (from what I can remember).

www.dailydrifter.com is Texas' first and only at the moment drifting organization. There are events every month and for the most part are held at Gulf Greyhound Park off of I-45 South exit 15. The next one this month is August 27th at Mineral Wells (near DFW).

I've been at least spectating these events since I was 15. I'm 18 now and I actually drift/take pics of the events now. Really fun just to even watch, take pics, catch some rides with us. You should come out.

I've only been here since September 2005. I would love to go one day though. I would have to drag my parents along with me since I don't have a license or access to a vehicle til the weekends.

Well luckily for you, the events are always held on Sundays, which is the weekend. Unfortantely for you theres not another event scheduled for Houston for the rest of this year. Check the sites in my sig for more information.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back