What's new

Driftwood at Clam Beach

Joel_W said:
Nice set, and just as nicely exposed. But you just have too many pictures stacked right next to the other. I think that all of us struggle with narrowing down a shoot to just a few pictures for presentation here, especially if he subject is the same for each of them. Try just studying them, and picking the worst of the set over a few days til you get down to just 3 or so. Believe me, I struggle with this as well.

Agreed. If u read the names of the shots...they are ...beach 33 and 27.jpg or whatever. I actually had to narrow the field from 36 or so images! LOL...this was all I could do. Next time I'll focus on better display and narrowing the field a little. Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom