Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Dec 19, 2006 #1 Took this shot at the beginning of my hike yesterday, I liked the way it turned out, had my lens hood on because it was snowing alot and it seemed to keep the snow off the lens well.
Took this shot at the beginning of my hike yesterday, I liked the way it turned out, had my lens hood on because it was snowing alot and it seemed to keep the snow off the lens well.
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 19, 2006 #2 I like the geometry on this one... I'm a huge math nerd (not very good at it but still a... fan lets say...) The B&W works well here.
I like the geometry on this one... I'm a huge math nerd (not very good at it but still a... fan lets say...) The B&W works well here.
neea TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2006 Messages 710 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2006 #3 this is a great shot!!!
R Ripnowell45 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2006 Messages 242 Reaction score 0 Location Eatontown, NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 19, 2006 #4 I really like it... Good work.
M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Dec 19, 2006 #5 i like it. in a perfect world- i'd have more DOF.