Drunken posts

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Meysha had a great idea a while ago of postin whilst drunk and after another car club committee meeting tomnight where my good friend always gets me into trouble by buying too many drinks, i got to thinking about that post!

Yes it will be quite embarrassing to read in the morning but I cosider you all as friends especia;lly those I've met before!

I've only had 5 pints of fantastic british BEER (Beartown Breweries Skinfull!:thumbup: ) but as I rarely drink it has quite an effect in me!

Wow it's a good job I use my puterf everyday otherwise I'd struggle to do this! I don't have a clue how Meysha managed it!:lmao:

Anyeway rambling on it's typical that tomnight when I don't have a chance of taking a decent picture the sky is clear, the stars are shoning & Orion is calling out to me to be photographed.:meh:

I could delete this now but since that aussie girlk posted her drunken post anyway I think more of us shoule post what we type ot the time!:D (using a mouse to click on you desired smilie has nevr been so hard!)

Anyway most if not all you guys are great if you didn't already kjnow and I'm proud to be a member of TPF community!:thumbup:

Is it safe to work in a darkroon after a Skinfull?:lmao:

Sure wish I had a skinful..........................I think.:D

To bad we can't make the smilies move around the screen. That would really freak him out.

how bout this::smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smile:smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys:

It might not freak him out, but it'll at least make him wanna ralph! :lol:

Kevin, yoiur avatar looks how I feel!:meh:

I never seem to get hangovers! Just reminders of strange things I've said!:blushing: :er: (apparantly we decided not to increase club annual fees and create a discount scheme for household memberships. As treasurer that just makes my job harder!:grumpy: )

Corrys' smillie post still messes with my head even this morning!:x :D

PlasticSpanner said:
Neither do I! I think that's mostly the problem! :D

Sobering up no and not editing 80% on my messages after hitting many keys at once!:x
You shouldn't edit any of your post! That's half the fun of it. You big spoil sport. :cry:

PlasticSpanner said:
I never seem to get hangovers! Just reminders of strange things I've said!:blushing: :er: (apparantly we decided not to increase club annual fees and create a discount scheme for household memberships. As treasurer that just makes my job harder!:grumpy: )

Corrys' smillie post still messes with my head even this morning!:x :D

You kiddin? That was messin with MY head, and still is. Would you believe that I actually edited and reduced the amount of smileys I originally put up by about 1/2?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back