Drunken posts

We try not to have too many rules on TPF, but I think NOT editing your drunken posts should be at the top of the list. :mrgreen:

PlasticSpanner said:
Neither do I! I think that's mostly the problem! :D

Sobering up no and not editing 80% on my messages after hitting many keys at once!:x

Look above, he said he's NOT editing them. If he was sober, here is how the message WOULD have read:

"Sobering up, and no, I'm not editing 80% of my posts even after hitting too many keys at once."

;) :D

If you look in this thread, if I'm not mistaken, not one of them says "Last edited by PlasticSpanner at such and such time..." :) He was a good sport!

core_17 said:
Look above, he said he's NOT editing them. If he was sober, here is how the message WOULD have read:

"Sobering up, and no, I'm not editing 80% of my posts even after hitting too many keys at once."

;) :D

If you look in this thread, if I'm not mistaken, not one of them says "Last edited by PlasticSpanner at such and such time..." :) He was a good sport!
If you look at his post, you'll see that he's editing 20% of his posts. ;)
Probably as he previews them or realises he's hit loads of keys at once as he types. ;)
And if you edit your post within "x" amount of time of you posting, you don't get an "edited by" line. ;)

Anyway, I like this idea, but will have a hard time contributing to it, since I rarely drink, and one beer does not do anything... OK but the next time I shall feel tipsy, I'll come here and pour my heart out to you, ok. Ah, the secrets I might then reveal ... by hitting too many keys at once... heehee :mrgreen:

And ferny, what on earth is wrong with YOUR avatar!
That guy must have the hangover of the century! :biggrin:

edit - crap, Rob beat me to it.

Please tell me you know who Muttley is! :shock:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A592887

00 - The Mean Machine, driven by Dastardly and Muttley the dog. Dick Dastardly is the baddie of the series, and the only one who resorts to cheating. His wicked schemes are always foiled at the last minute, causing him to let out his trademark curse of 'Drat, drat and double-drat!' to the sound of his sidekick Muttley's characteristic wheezing laugh. The Mean Machine is impressive to behold: it has rockets at the back, and spikes on the wheels. It also has a nasty point on the front, just to make it look as menacing as possible.

http://www.animationmeat.com/modelsheets/wackyracers/files/page28-1003-full.jpg

Apparently I laugh like him....

It wa already dead! Doubt it bothered him too much. ;)

I don't wheeze as such, but also don't make a great deal of noise. :mrgreen:

ferny said:
It wa already dead! Doubt it bothered him too much. ;)

I don't wheeze as such, but also don't make a great deal of noise. :mrgreen:
Disgusting. :grumpy:

So maybe you wheeze when you're drunk. :mrgreen:

ferny said:
I don't wheeze as such, but also don't make a great deal of noise.

Stop lying, you laugh like a girl and you know it :lmao:

:oops:

No. I don't know Muttley........ :oops: :oops: :oops: (You still my friends?)

terri said:
Disgusting. :grumpy:

So maybe you wheeze when you're drunk. :mrgreen:
Be nice, or I'll make "crunching" noises. ;)

Stop lying, you laugh like a girl and you know it
Sorry, waht was that? You know, you shouldn't speak (or laugh) with your mouth full of food... :biglaugh:

No. I don't know Muttley........ (You still my friends?)
How could we not be? :)

I am drinking a wonderful wine and may have my own drunken post later. We'll see. It's a single vineyard Ravenswood, '03 Teldeschi from Dry Creek Valley: 14.9% alcohol. But it's very fruit forward and I am drinking it rather quickly.

So I say now: yummy. I may not be able to type that later. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back