DSLR body?

GerritSmith

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey! I dont know if this is the right place to put this in but, I am wondering if anyone has a DSLR body for sale? Preferably a Canon or Nikon. Or does anyone know where I can get one for less than $200?

Check Craig's List, www.photography-on-the.net classifieds, www.fredmiranda.com , and some other forums. You're going to be lucky to find anything though and then you'll have to buy lenses. The only Canon's I can think of that you may get lucky with is an old 300D or 10D....maybe a 20d. 30D's are going for $300ish.

My brother said I can borrow his lens and then maybe buy it off of him.

Hey! I dont know if this is the right place to put this in but, I am wondering if anyone has a DSLR body for sale? Preferably a Canon or Nikon. Or does anyone know where I can get one for less than $200?
There are thousands and thousands of new and used DSLR's for sale. Lenses too!

For less than $200 will be a trick. That price range is what DSLR cameras that are all used up or sold for parts go for.

The shutter mechanism has a finite lifetime. Entry-level (inexpensive) cameras typically have shutters rated for 50,000 actuations, though how old the camera is also comes into play.

$200 can buy you a nikon d70, nikon d40, nikon d100, or nikon d1h--if u get a good deal. Of these I'd recommend a d70.If u can stretch your budget to $300, then I'd highly recommend a d80

Most reactions

Back