What's new

Dublin Tourist Images

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...ok better then the average snap-shot!
LUAS-O'Connell-Street.jpg


Portrait-of-Hey-Penny.jpg
 
I pretty much expected a comment like that from you so its fine....
 
got any more?

I'm visiting Dublin towards the end of this month, definitely excited to take pictures while I'm there! :mrgreen:
 
Love the angle from which you took the bridge shot.

And I agree with LisaK24....let's see more!
 
Thanks guys, they are all on my site, its flash based so I just pick the odd one off and put on a hosting site in order to post here.... Lisa, be sure to keep in touch and I will show so you great places but I will only be available at the weekends due to work commitments.
 
Personally i really like the first shot. Nice wide angle and perspective, contrast between the old buildings and the new transport providing the straight lines. Nicely exposed, too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom