Abby Rose
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 17, 2010
- Messages
- 642
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Michigan!
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Here are some pictures of my ducks from last spring. One of the drakes, Cade, was attacked on Thursday by some predator and died of his injuries on Friday. I'm really going to miss him. 
A
B - not as sure about this one... something seems more "off" to me. Am I right?
C - is this "artistic blur", or just blur?
D - same here - artistic blur or not? I kind of liked the flowers.
A
B - not as sure about this one... something seems more "off" to me. Am I right?
C - is this "artistic blur", or just blur?
D - same here - artistic blur or not? I kind of liked the flowers.

