Duluth, MN would love some CC

Oh you are 100% correct it is def just a cheap kit lens. I'm saving up for something nicer. Since I got ya here lol what would you reccomened around $400-500 same zoom compacity.
The Canon 70-200mm F4 L, is an amazing lens. It's above your budget but not by much (currently on sale for $599). You would have a hard time trying to find another lens this good, for that price.

Now, the max aperture is only F4, but it's F4 at 70mm and at 200mm. But more than that, it's a top of the line 'L' lens, and one of the better ones at that.

There are actually 4 versions of 70-200mm lenses in the Canon line up. The F4 as mentioned above, the F4 with IS, the F2.8 and the F2.8 with IS. Of course, having a larger maximum aperture of F2.8 would be an advantage, but those one are bigger, heavier and much more expensive.

I was kind of thinking of going bigger and better. I have $$ saved but really like to watch my savings grow and grow and have become a bit anal about taking $$ out of it lol. I was actually thinking of getting the canon Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM. I found it on amazon for 1,131.

My camera (which I used to build up my credit) is all paid off and my car is 4 months away from being paid off. So I want to take out another small loan (to continue building credit) even tho I have the $$ already in the savings account.

Hmmmmmm which one should I get. I'm still doing good on my body tho. I def don't think I'm ready for the upgrade yet. I wanna invest in glass at this point. I really wish I didn't waste the $ on the nifty 50 and went with the 1.4 Better investment on the long run o well I do still like my nifty 50 but wish I woulda spent more $$. Ya live and ya learn :)

Most reactions

Back