dum dum doo day

I was trying to. But the kit only came with one arm and three legs. I sent it back to the shop.

:) Here's a simple joke to start off with. Hope it wont suffer too bad from translation

A very simple and uneducated redneck walks into the electronics store and asks the salesman: "Do you sell color TVs"?

The salesman eagerly replies: "Yes, sir, of course we do! Wide selection here!"

So the redneck tells him: "Good, give me a green one!"

I suggest you book a plane ticket to NH, USA...I have plenty of cleaning to do that could keep you busy for hours :mrgreen:

Here's another joke:

A mother is writing a letter to her son who is in prison: "Ever since they've sent you to prison the house has been in disrepair, the garden hasnt been dug up or fertilized, the potatoes havent been planted, I dont know what to do!"
The son replies to her: "Dear mother! Do NOT dig in the garden! I've burried something there that will get you in prison and that will get me a few more years tacked on!"
A while later the mother replies: "After receiving your last letter, a few policemen came in and were looking for something in the garden, dug everything up, didnt find anything. They cursed a lot then left."
The son replies: "Dear mother! I helped you the best I could! Plant the potatoes yourself!"

AlisonS said:
I suggest you book a plane ticket to NH, USA...I have plenty of cleaning to do that could keep you busy for hours :mrgreen:
I'd love to but I'd only end up making you feel *thrrrp* :? *thrrrp* :| *thrrrp* as well.

Notice: We will be taking TPF offline tonight at 6PM central time. During this time, we will be offline for a few hours while the work is done. Thanks!
Oh, what's the time there right now Chase?

Well ferny... since you've got that tank on the way, have you shot a roll of film yet, so it'll be ready to develop when it all gets there? Get shooting! hmm what else...

It got here a few days ago. Only b&w I have is pan f 50 and a holga. I'm waiting for bright conditions before I use it.

Hmm, two reels do need a quick clean. I could do *yawn* that.

oriecat said:
Got any dvds to watch? we just got the Kids in the Hall, Season 1, so we've been killing lots of time with that....
I've got loads of videos stacked up from a couple of years ago. Tapes of films I've recorded off of TV.

Not in the mood to be honest. I just feel like smacking my head against a wall and sleeping for a few years.

Do these help Ferny? :)

(it should be obvious, but in case it isn't, I did not take these!)

getyourown.gif

EUR_2400-4508_sm.jpg

7.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back