What's new

Dungeons & Dragons Anyone?

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
20050719074858_dice_1.jpg
 
Oh. A game!
Don't know that one.
GREEN dice (are these still called "dice"?)! Wow. Green! Green! :hug::

Only the blurred one in the foreground is distracting a bit. I'm not too fond of that one there.
 
Cool shot! It's been a while since I played a die based game!

Rob
 
Techniccally they are dice though referred to as "D". e.g. a 20 sided die would be called a D-20. They have a 100 sided die beleive it or not called a D-100 but the numbers are hard to read. Mosty popular dice in D&D are D-20 D-4, D-8, and a D-10. I have not played in about 7 years but still had a sack of dice around from it.

LaFoto said:
Oh. A game!
Don't know that one.
GREEN dice (are these still called "dice"?)! Wow. Green! Green! :hug::

Only the blurred one in the foreground is distracting a bit. I'm not too fond of that one there.
 
Nice clean shot, i like what you've done with the arrangement, gives good DOF
 
As far as arangement goes, I just dumped em out on the table, it look good so I started shooting. I want to do this shot again now I have a nice light box to work with. I feel I can improve upon my original.

Scott


Archangel said:
Nice clean shot, i like what you've done with the arrangement, gives good DOF
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom