What's new

Dusk and Tonight's Moon

PersistentNomad

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 1, 2016
Messages
236
Reaction score
89
Location
New Britain, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just hanging out on my deck. Headed out later for some star shots.

Dusk D5000, 48mm f5.3 at 1/30 ISO 250 *Edited to reflect critique*
for web-0074.webp


la Lune D5000, 300mm f5.6 at 1/400 ISO 250
for web-0088.webp
 
Last edited:
Nice shots. I like the "dusk" one the best. You have done a nice job of capturing the "Belt of Venus" and the Earth's shadow - Belt of Venus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .

I might be tempted to clone out that one little light in the lower, left-middle, just below the horizon. Little things like that tend to draw the viewer's eye.

WesternGuy
 
Shoot, I totally missed that. I had to clone out a few others and one tower, but this one escaped my eyes. Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom