dust problem

aleksey123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi, i was taking some video clips 2day and when i got home i was playing those clips on monitor i found out about those dots! and it looks like its dust i am not sure, can this be dead pixel or something? can someone plz help me!

4947467244_fabc3b3ef5.jpg

4946878665_488bf2ea44_b.jpg

4946878501_af73b5811b_b.jpg

yeah, i wish it was ufo , but its not. those dots appears in every video clips in same spot!!!! i really need someones help:(

Dust on your sensor. Takes about 5 minutes to clean :)
me cleaning my sensor not good idea lol , so you think its just dust? i guess il stop by camera store they do those sensors cleaning.

I am 99.8% certain it is just sensor dust. Probably bowing it off woudl totally take care of it.

I am 99.8% certain it is just sensor dust. Probably bowing it off woudl totally take care of it.
i see, am goin to drop my camera at store tomorrow for sensor cleaning,,, thanks for help

i see, am goin to drop my camera at store tomorrow for sensor cleaning,,, thanks for help

Use a hand held air blower (not canned air) to blow off the sensor. You'll be able to remove 90% of the dust.

Using a static brush or wet-cleaning the sensor isn't as dangerous as people lead you to believe. But do it at your own risk.

Most reactions

Back