What's new

"Dynjandi" Waterfall in Wesfjords Iceland

Baddi89

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
41
Reaction score
29
Location
Iceland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to the waterfall Dynjandi the other day and took some shots.
I have not been taken many landscape or long exposure photos so this was kind of new to me.
The interest in these kind of takes is there, and I would like you to tell me what you think so I can improve :)!

Thanks - Baddi
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_9808.webp
    $IMG_9808.webp
    256.5 KB · Views: 170
  • $IMG_9819.webp
    $IMG_9819.webp
    493.1 KB · Views: 178
  • $IMG_9827.webp
    $IMG_9827.webp
    513.3 KB · Views: 164
  • $IMG_9837.webp
    $IMG_9837.webp
    540.5 KB · Views: 187
  • $IMG_9843.webp
    $IMG_9843.webp
    514.8 KB · Views: 146
  • $IMG_9844.webp
    $IMG_9844.webp
    466.2 KB · Views: 152
  • $IMG_9860.webp
    $IMG_9860.webp
    498 KB · Views: 164
  • $IMG_9872.webp
    $IMG_9872.webp
    561.5 KB · Views: 155
I like #4,6, and 8. I would maybe try to expose more for the water, so you get more detail, and try and bring out your shadows to compensate for the landscape around it. I've found exposures of 1-2" work best at getting some motion in the falls but also keeping some detail.
 
Thanks alot "Jsecordphoto" for your response! I will try that next time :)
 
I like them all, but love 1, 4 and 8.
What I think, is that I'm going to have to come to Iceland!! What a beautiful place!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom