Eagles are back!

RowdyRay

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The eagles started coming back about 2 weeks ago. I've visited several nests and have a ton of pictures to go through. Loving this new camera and lens. You may get sick of bird pics, but had to share a few.

Yes, Mr. muskrat, I see you.

32539858267_e9a21d60b6_b.jpg

This will probably end up on my wall.

47481846081_b4bd5d8bf2_b.jpg

The eagles started coming back about 2 weeks ago. I've visited several nests and have a ton of pictures to go through. Loving this new camera and lens. You may get sick of bird pics, but had to share a few.

Yes, Mr. muskrat, I see you.

32539858267_e9a21d60b6_b.jpg

This will probably end up on my wall.

47481846081_b4bd5d8bf2_b.jpg
Excellent shot. #2 one where the eagle is spreading its feathers is a superb click.

wow awesome capture

Love these! Well done.

Excellent!! Keep those eagle pictures coming!

Love the first shot!

Thank you.

Excellent shot. #2 one where the eagle is spreading its feathers is a superb click.

Thank you. Pure luck, I assure you.

wow awesome capture

Thank you.

Love these! Well done.

Thank you, Peeb. That means a lot.

Excellent!! Keep those eagle pictures coming!

Thank you. I know where there are three nests. There will be more.

The second shot was pure luck. I just did my best to hold it on the eagle as it flew in and held the button down. See what I got later. Think they call that, "Spray and Pray". Lol. Still getting used to a much faster camera and lens. AND following flying birds with a lot more weight. A heavy gust of wind will actually move the camera. A lot to get used to, but I'm taking it with me everyday and getting better. You'll see.

Really nice job on these, Ray. I like that second the best also. Great detail in the feathers.

Thanks, Dean. The sun was setting and was hoping to use that to my advantage. Paid off.

Most reactions

Back