Eagles

RowdyRay

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I stopped by a number of nests over the weekend. All taken with the new to me D7100 and Sigma 150-500mm. Still trying to dial it in, so various settings. Really like it so far, but not enough reach. Lol.

First time trying this from my phone. See how this goes. Can't get some to load. Too big.

RTL_6443-01.jpeg

RTL_6600-01.jpeg

Nice shots Ray, looking forward to you getting all dialed in, your off to a great start with your new combo.

Both are nice shots, can't wait to see more from you and it shouldn't take too long to get dialed in. Be sure and adjust your diopter to your eye and if pics come out a little oof check to see if your camera is forward or back focusing.

Nice shots. I like his look in #2.

Both are nice shots, can't wait to see more from you and it shouldn't take too long to get dialed in. Be sure and adjust your diopter to your eye and if pics come out a little oof check to see if your camera is forward or back focusing.

Thanks. It's not so much dialing it in. More like assigning buttons so I can change things on the fly. At first I couldn't get it to single point focus. Things like that. This lens is also slower than my Tamron. Took a bit to get used to that and not mash the button too early.

Haven't checked forward or back focusing yet. I will, but if set right and locks on, it's pretty sharp. Most of this is just user error. Lol. Different from the Canon. I'll get it.

Nice shots. I like his look in #2.

Thank you. We call him grumpy. He has a constant scowl.

Most reactions

Back