What's new

Early morning boats.

indy99

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 8, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
The Great Lakes of Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went camping this week (Oct 8-11-2013) and was up very early the first day. These boats belong to seasonal campers and I thought the line up looked great.

$morning boats 2.webp
 
I actually really like this picture. I like the graininess of it and to be honest, it kind of looks like something from a horror movie (which is fitting for the month!) :)
 
I get the Apocalypse Now vibe (which is great)
 
Nice setting. I am no expert but the boats need a little more light/ detail to me. They are too dark, altho I appreciate the 'mood' others have posted about seeing.
Nan y
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom