Early morning golden hour view out my front window

Woodsman

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saw this from the front window during todays golden hour morning light show on the island across the lake. The colors are starting to fade now. I stepped out on the deck and darn near fell on the invisible black ice but got this after sliding to the front of the deck.

Golden Hour Morning Light 20151017 by Woody Woodsman, on Flickr

Really nice! Just curious- which camera/lens combo?

The old Canon T3 with the 55-250mm hand held. One day I hope to update from an entry level and will likely go back to Nikon as I really like the D7200 however, but right now the current equipment does what I want it to do.

Nice view!!! I think I would have a fishing pole permanently attached to my hand.

The old Canon T3 with the 55-250mm hand held. One day I hope to update from an entry level and will likely go back to Nikon as I really like the D7200 however, but right now the current equipment does what I want it to do.
That's what I did! Shot the T3i with excellent results but missed Nikon. Went with the D5500 and am loving having a nikon again.

Very nice! I wish our view included water.

Your backyard view is wonderful. I have 300 feet of lakefront and it is lovely to watch the seasons change over the lake. But then I have to deal with wash out, high water and ice damage. I sat and watched the ice crush my log crib dock that had been there forever one year. An ice flow hit it just right and crushed it into the shore like a match stick. At least you do not have to deal with that, or all the government rules and regulations on what you can and cannot do on waterfront these days.

Looks good to me. I don't think you need a new one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I did a slight edit with the crop....a 1:3 ratio, I hope I haven't insulted you. With those three colors I would hang it on my wall during fall!
Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 21.14.43.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back