What's new

Early Morning Pond C&C

echoyjeff222

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
645
Reaction score
140
Location
WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out to a local playground/walking area nearby my place in China at 6:00AM, hoping for something nice. I wanted to capture the typical morning atmosphere where I am -- misty, dreamy, ethereal.

Thoughts? I have plenty more chances to come back here.


Picture2 by echoyjeff222, on Flickr



StatueCOLOR2 by echoyjeff222, on Flickr


Fish1 by echoyjeff222, on Flickr
 
#1 is my favorite. I could get lost looking at that picture. I like the composition of it also. Thanks for sharing.
 
Very nice images... the time and space is really felt; well framed too :D
 
You captured alot of depth in #1.
 
What could I improve on for the latter two? I like the first the most as well :)
 
What could I improve on for the latter two? I like the first the most as well :)

I think I would have positioned myself so as to get just the angler in the red seat in frame for the third shot. The colours are so soft and mellow and then this one point of red....
 
I really like #1, except I would have liked to see a very slightly lower shooting angle to get that center Weeping Willow branch off the water, but still behind the tree line. No one else mentioned it, so maybe it's just me. I don't know, that branch crossing in front of the water bothers me
 
I really like #1, except I would have liked to see a very slightly lower shooting angle to get that center Weeping Willow branch off the water, but still behind the tree line. No one else mentioned it, so maybe it's just me. I don't know, that branch crossing in front of the water bothers me

I thought the exact same thing, Rick. Those weeping willow trees are picturesque, but grow so fast that they're hard to control. That October 'freak' snowstorm trashed alot of them here.
 
I didn't even notice that! Hm, okay. I guess I'll try to go back one of these days and try getting rid of that branch xD Hopefully it hasn't grown another few inches in that time span ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom