What's new

Early Valentine

AceCo55

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 22, 2012
Messages
585
Reaction score
117
Location
South Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another fun session.
Can you feel the love!!! :hug::
Probably shoot another with "hearts" for Valentine's day.

 
Ohh... this is really awesome; convert it to rose-red color which is more natural to lips

Regards :D

Lemme check some valentine stuff.....ample time is there no ;)

regards :D
 
Thank you sir - just never thought of doing that and your observation is spot on.
 
Love this trick – I don't see it often so it works every time for me. May I suggest some kinda-agressive cropping, so the lips can only be seen in full inside the waterdrops (but not in the background)? (I'd post a sample to show you what I mean, but your photos are not OK to edit.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom