V VeX TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 29, 2010 #1 Hi everybody. This's a little gallery of nature photos that i made with my Nikon d300: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntKr41FoCmk[/ame]
Hi everybody. This's a little gallery of nature photos that i made with my Nikon d300: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntKr41FoCmk[/ame]
Soocom1 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 27, 2006 Messages 3,253 Reaction score 1,489 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 29, 2010 #2 Having shot many multiple cloud shots over the years, I can appreciate the color and the drama your taking shots of. I would like to see more depth in color and practice of thirds. But not a bad start at all.
Having shot many multiple cloud shots over the years, I can appreciate the color and the drama your taking shots of. I would like to see more depth in color and practice of thirds. But not a bad start at all.
V VeX TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 30, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Soocom1 said: Having shot many multiple cloud shots over the years, I can appreciate the color and the drama your taking shots of. I would like to see more depth in color and practice of thirds. But not a bad start at all. Click to expand... I love drama! Thank you for your valuable advice.
Soocom1 said: Having shot many multiple cloud shots over the years, I can appreciate the color and the drama your taking shots of. I would like to see more depth in color and practice of thirds. But not a bad start at all. Click to expand... I love drama! Thank you for your valuable advice.