smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Great set! Favorite is #2. So cute with the polish and the missing tooth. What did you use for flooring?

Great set! Favorite is #2. So cute with the polish and the missing tooth. What did you use for flooring?

Thank you Cheryl. Check out the post again. I replaced the original images with the final edits and added a couple more. I fnally figured out why the opacity of some PS layers were mysteriously changing. Seems I have the button on my XP Pen set to opacity, so every time I held the pen just so, the opacity would change on the currently selected layers. Old people and technology. LOL

The flooring boards salvaged siding from an old building. As with most sets, I prefer to use real items because of the three dimensional aspects. You just can't duplicate it with a printed backdrop.

Adorable! Well conceived set for her current age and well lit as usual. As I scrolled through the first few I was thinking how grown up she has gotten and what a little lady then of course I got to number 5 and there she is! Love her attitude and confidence.

Awesome. She really is growing up..

Adorable! Well conceived set for her current age and well lit as usual. As I scrolled through the first few I was thinking how grown up she has gotten and what a little lady then of course I got to number 5 and there she is! Love her attitude and confidence.

Thank you for the kind words. The set was somewhat of a last minute thing. My plan right up until the day before, was to shoot outside, but we've had such a wet, cold spring that I couldn't find anywhere suitable.

She's in that girly/tomboy stage where she loves to dress up, but she also likes to get her hands dirty hanging out with me in the shop.

Awesome. She really is growing up..

Thank you for the kind words, and thank you for alerting me to the duplication on image 2&3, I've edited the post, the correct image should be in the #3 spot now.

@smoke665 Very nice love the set...my favs are 3,5, & 6...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back