Cowgirl Series Is Finally Finished

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cold weather, doctor's appointments, scheduling......everything got in the way of completing the outside shots to complete the series. All told I think we will end up with around 30 keepers total from the series for her 2019 yearbook. This was one of my favorites from the day. C&C always welcome, enjoy.

no-image-available-grid.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Last edited:
Very nice; love the colour and exposure. I am undecided on that piece of bark intruding near her right eye..

Thank you. Trying to shoot her outside is like trying to catch a leaf in a hurricane. I straight up missed the bark, but unfortunately this was the only one that she had her eyes open in.

I don't think it's a bad thing, I'm just trying to decide if it's a good thing (IMO), or just a thing...

I don't think it's a bad thing, I'm just trying to decide if it's a good thing (IMO), or just a thing...

That could be a commentary on most of my work! :)

@Jeff15, Thank you!

What a cutie pie. Well done Grandpa

It's a thing, that bugs me too. Can't help it, too many years of watching for such things in the viewfinder (and such things bugging the crap out of me if/when some thing tries to sneak in).

Not enough with this one to totally wreck the photo. As she gets older this should get more do-able, she's still young enough to want to go run and play and probably doesn't really get the point of all this. At her age it's probably more like shooting sports/action where you try to catch a moment more than create a moment. She's a cutie any way you look at it, that's for sure.

Not enough with this one to totally wreck the photo. As she gets older this should get more do-able, she's still young enough to want to go run and play and probably doesn't really get the point of all this. At her age it's probably more like shooting sports/action where you try to catch a moment more than create a moment. She's a cutie any way you look at it, that's for sure.

Went back in the files, to double check, but this one at the tree is the only one with eyes open. She was in one of here uncooperative moods that day. I tried going back in to trim the bark away some but not being able to generate the part of the eye covered, it looks weird, and I'm not sure I want to search out a match for the eye, (assuming I can find it), then cut, paste, fiddle with, adjust..... to make it look right. Think I'll just live with it.

Normally she is pretty good, very advanced in modeling skills for her age, but she's still a 3 year old. At that age it's like training a head strong dog, what you're doing has to be more interesting then what they're doing. :allteeth:

Love her expression! And those eyes are a charmer :) I really like the color of the photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back