Eastern State Penitentiary Meetup!!

This is my first image of the day, at boat house row
IMG_1796.JPG

and this my last image of the day, Boat house row.
IMG_1962       October 24, 2014     001.JPG

I guess that really deosn't show much of the prison but i was early and stayed late so...

Had a great time. Will post some tomorrow (I think). Got stuck in some rush hour traffic on Kelly Drive so it took me over 20 minutes to get home!! How was the walk around the Waterworks/Art Museum?
I wanted to get my picture taken with Rocky but Bob wouldn't take it. =(

It offended his artistic sensibility?
Was probably afraid someone would run out and say "That's fragile!"

Had a great time. Will post some tomorrow (I think). Got stuck in some rush hour traffic on Kelly Drive so it took me over 20 minutes to get home!! How was the walk around the Waterworks/Art Museum?
I wanted to get my picture taken with Rocky but Bob wouldn't take it. =(

It offended his artistic sensibility?
Was probably afraid someone would run out and say "That's fragile!"

You know it, I here Philadelphians think "rocky" is a real person!!

I'm going to make a thread for this one but thought I would toss it here in case people miss it.
I didn't say it yet, but I had a great time with everyone yesterday!! It was really nice to meet some more faces, from behind the screen. I hope we get the chance to go on another adventure together!!
15625643945_c7d9c2a524_c.jpg

OK, here's the first shot. Not one of my favorites, but I guess it's OK. As you can see, I went right for the details.

esp door 102414.jpg

Here a couple of more. This next one is also pretty early in the day and again a detail shot.

esp sign 102414.jpg

This one is from a little later, but again a detail, with the additional twist that I played around with overexposure, as I've been doing a bit lately.

o lion esp 102414.jpg

I'll work on some wider views and post those tomorrow.

The lightbulb turned out pretty good!

I still haven't looked at mine, spent the weekend at pumkin patches and kids birthday parties.

I'm going to make a thread for this one but thought I would toss it here in case people miss it.
I didn't say it yet, but I had a great time with everyone yesterday!! It was really nice to meet some more faces, from behind the screen. I hope we get the chance to go on another adventure together!!
15625643945_c7d9c2a524_c.jpg
LOVE. IT.

Here's a wider view than the detail stuff I posted earlier. Now I'll get back to processing more details ...

esp hall 102414.jpg

Bob suggested that we post our first and last shots. I posted the first one a while back and here is the last one. Anyone who's seen my work shouldn't be surprised ...

esp abs 102414-2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back