What's new

Eastern University, Diversity (BESP numero duos)

iBats

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
460
Reaction score
0
Location
philly
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lighting: Outdoor sunlight, cloudy.
EXIF: Shutter: 1/100 f/: 1.8 Focal: 50mm ISO: 400
4433625181_ac01790517.jpg


Lighting: Outdoor sunlight, shinning in through a window to the left.
EXIF: Shutter: 1/40 f/: 3.2 Focal: 50mm ISO: 400
4433621439_42ed9b2280.jpg


Lighting: Outdoor sunlight, shinning in through a window directly on to subject, slightly blocked by piano top.
EXIF: Shutter: 1/40 f/: 3.2 Focal: 50mm ISO: 400
4434394662_484ed927c8.jpg


Lighting: Outdoor sunlight, shinning in through a window directly on to subject, slightly blocked by piano top.
EXIF: Shutter: 1/40 f/: 1.8 Focal: 50mm ISO: 400
4434394806_164ffaf487.jpg


So I couldnt choose which one, just CnC which ever you feel like, again these were for the abstract/linear assignment for BESP week 2

These were all take on the Eastern University Campus around 4:00/5:00 today.

Also i couldn't really find anything abstract while i was out, so i did the best i could with what was around me.
 
what is BESP jw and there pretty cool I have one that looks like your #2 lol and number one I dont like too well the other 2 are nice
 
what is BESP jw and there pretty cool I have one that looks like your #2 lol and number one I dont like too well the other 2 are nice

BESP = Bitter's Evil School of Photography
 
#1. No Trees! Fail.
#2 Piano Keys. Fail.
#3-4 Inside the piano. Fail.

These are all very representaional. Lines...yes.
 
Why? The viewer can tell immediately what each image is.
I find the composition in #3-4 boring. There is no impact.

Ask questions.
I give the project, nobody asks questions.
I ask midway through if anyone has any questions...
 
*pokes bitter* see, that's the kind of C&C that used to make me hate you ;) lol
 
so, you never defined abstract, that is my abstract lol :lmao:
 
Why didn't anyone ask for a definition?
I am serious.
I expected tons of discussion with this project.
None.
 
Why didn't anyone ask for a definition?
I am serious.
I expected tons of discussion with this project.
None.

you mad, you mad?

lol jpjp i know what abstract is but i didnt find anything for it so i figured i would post something for the school rather than cut class
 
Hows this

4434719784_098e23ba93.jpg


EXIF: f/ 5.6
speed: 1/20
focal: 40mm
iso: 400

lighting: natural light from overhead, cloudy and shaded by trees
 
So, first you use the excuse that I didn't explain what "abstract" means.
Then you say you know what it means. :er:
Most importantly, you are telling me you just don't have time to put any effort into this.

Ok.
 
So, first you use the excuse that I didn't explain what "abstract" means.
Then you say you know what it means. :er:
Most importantly, you are telling me you just don't have time to put any effort into this.

Ok.

lol im just playin'

if you check the above post i have a photo that might meet your requirements a bit better from my photo walk :peacesign::mrgreen:
 
Why? The viewer can tell immediately what each image is.
I find the composition in #3-4 boring. There is no impact.

Ask questions.
I give the project, nobody asks questions.
I ask midway through if anyone has any questions...



Bitter
I spend a major portion of my career as an adult educator/trainer.
Exactly what you have posted, and I have emphasized is what happens for a lot of my students..
"but I thought..."


One method to try and deal with this type of student, especially an adult student is to show him how much you actually care and provide harsh/truthful criticism.

Kiss his/her butt and what do they learn????
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom