What's new

Ecko the Samoyed and Gage the Pit Bull

mindfloodz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2011
Messages
231
Reaction score
7
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a few pictures of my dogs. I tend to use them as my subjects a lot because they actually take direction better than most people I try to photograph. LOL Hope you guys enjoy!

My Samoyed Ecko:


My American Pit Bull Terrier, Gage:
IMG_0408.jpg



IMG_0859.jpg


The Blizzard of 2011 in Chicagoland
IMG_0521f.jpg



IMG_0508f.jpg
 
My family used to have a Samoyed, man those dogs loved the snow.

This post reminds me of where I used to live...besides our samoyed, there was a male samoyed down the street and a pit bull two houses down from there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom